Free 15 Minute Phone Consultation (734) 677-0776

Ann Arbor Immigration Attorneys Serving Southeast Michigan

Petition for Alien Relative/ Petition for Citizenship

A citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States may file Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to establish the existence of a relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to i… Read More

Petition for Green Card

The first step is to determine if you are eligible for a green card. If you are already in the United States, immigrants will adjust their status to a permanent resident to get a green card. If you are outside the United States, immigrants use the co… Read More

Fiancé/Fiancée Visa

The fiancé / fiancée visa is known as the K-1. A K-1 is a nonimmigrant visa that permits a foreign national fiancé / fiancée of a U.S. citizen to travel to the United States to marry the petitioning U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of admissio… Read More

Work Visa

A citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa. Temporary worker visas are for people who want to enter the United States for employment lasting a fixed period. All the work visas require the prospective… Read More

Contact Us For More Information

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.